Claire specialises in delivering bespoke training sessions and key note addressess on a wide range of topics. She also offers classroom-based coaching and demonstration lessons in all educational sessions.
Claire’s new courses:
- Closing the learning gap
- Efficient marking and feedback
- Managing blended learning
- Perfect assessment for learning
- Develop active learning environments
- Delivering outstanding lessons
- Develop ‘word rich teaching’
Claire’s existing courses:
- Assessment for Learning (AFL)
- Demonstrating pupil progress to OFSTED and other stake holders
- Making every lesson ‘outstanding’
- Developing independent learners
- Embedding Literacy across the curriculum
- Gifted and talented provision
- Improving theory lessons in practical subjects such as P.E. and D.T.
- Promoting active engagement
- Leadership and Management: moving from audit to action
- APP (Assessing Pupils’ Progress)
- Transition e.g. primary to secondary school or school to sixth form
- Securing progress for vulnerable pupil groups
- TA, teacher, governor and senior leader development
To book your slot, or to discuss how else I can support you and your colleagues, do get in touch.