88% of students who revise effectively achieve their predicted grade or above
Think you know how to revise? Think again. Most people rely on reading through their notes or doing practice papers as their main revision activities.
There is another way!
Learn Radical ways to revise, get organised and be exam smart.
Based on the latest international research on memory and how the brain works, and including activities to suit all types of learners from the visual to the kinaesthetic, there is something new for everyone here.
Radical Revision workshops:
- Can be run in a range of settings including universities, colleges, schools and home environments
- Can be delivered to larger groups or smaller bespoke groups to support learners with specific needs
- Can be adapted for bespoke, individual sessions
- Run as weekly revision courses and weekend events
- Include special sessions for parents: Become an active revision partner for your child by learning quick, easy and fun ways to motivate them to revise and get organised for examination success
- Can address English specific revision and coaching (Claire is a leading literacy expert) or generic revision techniques which can be used to revise all the subjects in the curriculum