Claire specialises in delivering bespoke training sessions and key note addressess on a wide range of topics including:
- Assessment for Learning (AFL)
- Demonstrating pupil progress to OFSTED and other stake holders
- Making every lesson ‘outstanding’
- Developing independent learners
- Embedding Literacy across the curriculum
- Gifted and talented provision
- Improving theory lessons in practical subjects such as P.E. and D.T.
- Promoting active engagement
- Leadership and Management: moving from audit to action
- APP (Assessing Pupils’ Progress)
- Transition e.g. primary to secondary school or school to sixth form
- Securing progress for vulnerable pupil groups
- TA, teacher, governor and senior leader development
In addition, Claire also works directly with learners in her high impact ‘Radical Revision Workshops’©. Research indicates that 88% of students who revise achieve their predicted grade or above and these popular sessions introduce learners to a range of fun, interactive and highly effective strategies for revision and examination success; ideal for learners at KS4, F.E. and university.