Claire specialises in delivering bespoke training sessions and key note addressess on a wide range of topics including:
- Assessment for Learning (AFL)
- Demonstrating pupil progress to OFSTED and other stake holders
- Making every lesson ‘outstanding’
- Developing independent learners
- Embedding Literacy across the curriculum
- Gifted and talented provision
- Improving theory lessons in practical subjects such as P.E. and D.T.
- Promoting active engagement
- Leadership and Management: moving from audit to action
- APP (Assessing Pupils’ Progress)
- Transition e.g. primary to secondary school or school to sixth form
- Securing progress for vulnerable pupil groups
- TA, teacher, governor and senior leader development
Click here if you are interested in learning how to apply the techniques described in Claire’s new book, Dynamically Different Classrooms.
In addition, Claire also works directly with learners in her high impact ‘Radical Revision Workshops’©. Research indicates that 88% of students who revise achieve their predicted grade or above and these popular sessions introduce learners to a range of fun, interactive and highly effective strategies for revision and examination success; ideal for learners at KS4, F.E. and university.